Craigellachie Lodge is available on a bed and breakfast, room only or an exclusive self-catering basis. Please contact us for rates, availability and booking on info@CraigellachieLodge.co.uk
Further information on the Lodge, the rooms and it’s amenities is detailed below. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need any further information or have any special requests!
All guests have access to the drawing room (solely for guest use) which includes:
- Double bay windows
- A working open fireplace
- Wireless internet connection
- Comfy seats to put your feet up after a full day exploring Speyside
- Flat-screen TV with Sky subscription
- Variety of board games / playing cards / jigsaws
- Variety of books for your reading enjoyment, including fiction, non-fiction and some local interest books too
In each of our bedrooms, you will find:
- En-suite bath or shower-room facilities
- Sony Full HD flat-screen TV with built in Freeview HD
- Dolce Gusto Automatic drinks machine, offering a vast choice of both hot and cold coffee, tea and hot chocolate drinks
- Complimentary bottled water from Speyside
- Roberts DAB radio, with mp3 player connectivity
- Iron and Ironing board
- GHD Professional Hairdryer
- One Super-king sized bed or two single beds (please advise preference when booking)
- Egyptian cotton bed linen with feather and down pillows and duvets
- Fluffy bath towels
- Complimentary bathrobes and slippers for use during your stay
- Bathroom amenities, including shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion, cotton buds, cotton pads
In our rooms, we only use the finest feather and down pillows and duvets to enhance your sleep. Should you have any feather allergies, please advise us and we can prepare your bed with hypoallergenic bedding before your stay.
In addition, we can also offer the following, upon request: Child Cot/Crib (please advise when booking), Sewing Kit, Shoe Shine, Toothbrush & toothpaste, GHD Hair Straighteners, or please ask us about any other items you may have forgotten to pack!
Check-in time : after 3:00pm
Check-out time : 10:00am
That little bit of extra luxury…
If you want to surprise your travel partner or just make your trip that little bit more special, we can offer the below services:
- Chilled champagne and strawberries in your room upon arrival
- Bottle of your favourite malt in your room upon arrival
- A hamper of local goodies, shortbread, whisky etc
- Fresh bouquet of flowers in your room
- Afternoon tea
- Customised itinerary to explore Speyside
Please enquire for availability and cost of the above services.
Spey Room Wall
Spey Room Bed
Craigellachie Lodge Robes
Rinnes Room Fireplace
Rinnes Room Bed
Rinnes Garden View
Fiddich Room Fireplace
Fiddich Room Pillows
Fiddich Garden View
If you have opted for breakfast during your stay, we will be pleased to offer you a selection of food and beverages. The below represents a typical menu, which may change daily.
Tea / coffee
Selection of breakfast cereals
White and brown Toast
Choose from one of the following hot options:
Full cooked Scottish breakfast
(sausage, bacon, egg, tomato, beans, mushrooms, haggis or black pudding)
Scottish porridge, sweet or savoury
Smoked Salmon & Scrambled eggs
Please advise us of any dietary requirements at check-in.
As well as all the above, guests staying at the Lodge have access to our off-street exclusive parking, and use of our secure rod room for any fishing equipment, walking/hiking equipment and for storage of bikes too! For fishers, we have a large deep freeze to store your lucky catches!
Guests will also have use of the gardens of the Lodge, to relax and enjoy the Scottish weather.